We are currently hiring a Water Treatment Service/Installation Technician.
We are seeking a full time, permanent Water Treatment Service/Installation Technician with experience in the installation and maintenance of water equipment such as pumps, water softeners, reverse osmosis, and ultra violet units.
Only applicants with experience will be considered.
- Provide in home equipment service, maintenance and troubleshooting on complex water treatment systems
- Troubleshoot, repair and install well water pumps, low yield systems, well extensions and well cleaning
- Install and service water treatment systems both residential and commercial
A well technician’s license would be an asset.
Any applicant for this job will require:
- A valid driver’s license
- Direct experience with plumbing
- Direct experience with basic electrical
- A strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to use various types of tools and equipment
- Your own basic hand tools
- Must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong work ethic
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Physically fit and capable of working in confined spaces at times
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs regularly
- A clean CPIC will be required to obtain a position.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Must be personable and able to fit in with our current staff
Why Work For MacLellan
- Above industry pay rates
- Benefit package after 3 months
- Structured pay scale
- Cell phone compensation
- Profit sharing
- Enjoyable, highly varied work environment
- Birthday off with pay
Rate of Pay
$20-30/hr depending on experience.
Resumes can be emailed to Amy.
Amy Schnerch – Office Manager – email@example.com
Toll-Free: 1-800-200-0865 – Fax: 613-386-9889